Monday, February 6, 2012

Quiet Monday

     It's so funny, I try to do this blog every day and I really have a lot that went on this weekend but I'm just tired and don't feel like writing it all down right now. Reason I'm tired is between the rushing around, the driving, the walking the city, then gym this am, I am draind. BUT I will write more in the AM so to those of you who read this in the evenings or early morn, my apologies. I will write when I get up but few things I will touch on. 1) My getting to the gym on a more regular schedule, as a matter of fact have an appointment with trainer on Thursday. 2) my trip to see Godspell on Broadway and seeing my soul sister (SO THRILLING  I LOVE HER) and lots more little tidbits.
    One thing I will share reall quick is when I was driving home on Sunday, i stopped at the rest stop I normally go to and walk into the ladies toilet only tho find a man washing his hands. Needless t say he loked at me like I was wrong them I told him that he was in the ladies room. He was shocked and embarrassed and quickly excused himself. I was laughing to myself, hell I've used the mens room when the ladies was packed. Did have to wonder though, didn't he notice something missing from the walls?  LOL
    Well friends, including the newest country to read this blog, Turkey. I say Ciao For Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment