Monday, October 31, 2011

The Eve of Destruction...(cue dramatic music!)

     First a Blessed Samhain to all of you, it's the New Year, the veil between the living and parted is said to be at it's thinnest so the dead can cross over. That is one reason we dress up so that the dead think we're one of them and leave us alone, but that was back when Superman and the sexy kitty cats costumes were NOT in fashion. LOL  I always light a candle and do a small private ritual welcoming the New Year and send good wishes for all that I know for a prosperous and happy New Year. I also remember all those gone who I love and miss that they may be at rest. I learned long ago not to toy with things as there is power out there. One time I played with it and I touched the point of my athame with should NEVER touch anything physical with. Well I touched the point to a pomegranate during a Samhain ritual we had and I lie not,  the knife literally fell into pieces, the hilt, blade everything fell apart in my hands. If I hadn't seen it I wouldn't have believed it so yes I have great respect for the powers that be.  
     Well it has arrived - tomorrow is Annual Enrollment, the day has finally gotten here. I'm going to need lots of love and caring and laughs from my friends as this is hell!!Not really but would be a welcome diversion!! :-D  Policies are changing this year and there will be lots of unhappy employees with lots of questions!!  I am thinking of John Belushi's words of wisdom..DRINK HEAVILY!!!  Yes the weekend will be a much needed release I am sure, or at least will do my best to make it so. If I don't succumb to sweets and carbs these next 2 weeks I am golden and the holidays will be a breeze. I don't think I will see a gym either as my knee is really hurting. I think I will have to go to the docs but i am thinking instead of the excersises that they have me doing with bending my knee I may go there and work the elliptical as that has no joint pressure so it may help. I don't know I just want to move.  I want to move it, move it. MOVE IT!! hehe  I want to shake my tailfeather , shake what my mama gave me, move the junk in my trunk, you get the idea.  Umph that's right move it up & down..oops sorry went off in a tangent there...;-)
So cross your fingers for me and wish me luck, I'm going in Sarge!!! hahahahaha
So my peeps until next blog I say ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment