Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Two for Tuesday

     Well let's see. This is my first blog written from my phone so it may look odd. I tried on my Halloween costume last night and holy cow the damn thing is huge on me. Seriously I'm talking I look like a melted candle. Should work though and hey I'll be comfy. Of course like most things it's too long on me but that's fine too. I'm excited as I haven't dressed up as anything for years. It's going tobe fun, I already bought my make-up and I even have a cool raven staff. I'll post pics after work Friday. Lol
     I have no idea what this weekend is bringing. I'm hoping for something fun as the next week is the dreaded annual enrollment. I'm not kidding. My guys instead of answering 40 - 50 calls a day may very well be doubling those numbers. Its very draining....this is my 4th AE 1st as a supervisor. Its been meeting after meeting. Glad it will be over soon.
     Weight issue is going well. Was on the phone with my dearest Melissa and she is down 24. We had a nice chat and as always I am so happy when I speak with her then I get sad because she is so far away. Its like that with all my dear friends as none of them are near me. Imagine how tbat feels. It sucks!!! You see all they are doing through photos never getting to experience it live. You want to make memories with these people but all you have are older memories. Look I'm not crying really or looking for pity as its just how life is but it would be nice once and awhile to give these people a real hug and kiss. To sit and share a meal or have a drink. I think maybe that's why photos mean so much to me. Its what keeps me going until next time :-) I just miss having those I love around me. I am very used to doing things on my own god knows, but yes I get lonely here and I'm not ashamed to admit it nor should I be penalized for feeling it. What i can be chastized for I suppoe would be the pressure i unintentionally put on my friends I don't see but then again they know I love them and I just get a bit nutty occasionally so hope the just shrug it off and still love me!!! :-D
     So peeps this was a short one and I will be back, all is good, mood is high and loving life!! Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment