Tuesday, October 25, 2011

2nd of the Two for Tuesday

     Well as the day ends I am making binders that hold our training for annual enrollment 2012. Of course I put my flair on it and made a really cool cover. See the website we use for employees to select benefits is called Choices, so when I made the cover I went to google images and selected a really cool image that said choices. It was colorful and it made a really nice cover along with the print I selected. I printed it up and made the binders and then one of the guys walks by and says why is thre a gay logo on the binders!?  What??? So I look again and I realize it is indeed a pic for gay choices.  DAMN!!!   I didn't even realize it, and even though I thought it was really pretty, yes it was rainbow colored I changed it as not to offend small minds. So I had to select another picture and by then the color printer was offline so my new pic is not in color!!  That sucks!!!!!!! 
      I am starting on my Christmas cards, no really. I have about 20 special ones to make and I try to select cards that I think suit the people I give them to. I was looking through my stamping websites for inspiration and I found it in a card I made about 4 years ago. Imagine that I inspired myself, damn I'm good.  LOL
     I am also feeling so empowered tonight, I really need to get new clothes. I know I've said that I can't see the weight loss but my pants can. I used to have them set nicely over the mound of my belly and now that mound is smoothing out and my pants are falling down. hehehehe   Yes my island paradise in the tub, you know the part where my belly is over the water line when I lay down, is slowly sinking into the ocean, one day it will disappear much like the lost world of Atlantis. Yes I am a wonder of the world, meaning most people at one time or another wonder about me for some reason or another ;-)
     Well peeps it's just after 8 so I am closing up shop, I will post a new blog tomorrow when the muse hits me. LOL  Stay cool ...ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment