Thursday, October 20, 2011

I want to Move It Move it!!

     Move we are. We are so crazed at work right now and today I got word that I may actually move to the new office digs, meaning my supervisor cube, tomorrow!! So there was a mad rush as we all started boxing our stuff. Thank heavens I don't have to move my cabinets as there is so much stuff in there from files to first aid needs that I would have needed 15 boxes!!   So the next few days will be a whirlwind and once again I will be in meetings on Monday in regards to annual enrollment. I can't wait for Nov. 15th when all this will be done!!  I have over a weeks vacation available and I so want to use it! Was saving it, but now I can afford to use some of it as plans can and did change. LOL
     In regards to me being scarce, not really but I am busy, the song by the Simple Minds came into my head "Don't You Forget About Me"   I feel that way sometimes and life gets busy and I know we have other people in their lives that we need to be with but I hate the thought that I may fade from people's minds.  I am a bizarre creature in that my nearest and dearest are in  my mind every day if not for a moment but I honestly do think of them. I often wonder if they do they same. Like they see something and it reminds them of me. I also am ashamed I wonder that as it seems so self absorbed. I guess the fact that I have no little ones makes me want to know that I make an impact in others lives (hopefully a good one!!LOL)  Ah well I just wanted to say hello as I may not get to another blog until the weekend. I will come by Sunday and let you know my weigh in results. I am down a full dress size and am starting to be able to go shopping in my closet for things that i had grown out of and lucky me!! It's winter things  YAY!!  hahaha   So until next time peeps...ciao!! PS. Here are a few pics of my box(es) for ya  LOL  I'm so silly


No comments:

Post a Comment