Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thursday and Fish Smells

     Well the day was progressing and all was well and then as I'm sitting doing my work diligently of course as always (hehe) I begin to smell this odor. It got stronger and stronger and it smelled like bad fish.  Now all jokes aside and I know you are thinking of several right now;  it was really terrible. I thought a mouse died behind one of the panels. I couldn't take it anymore so I sprayed my perfume...PRADA...and then we had the scent of Prada fish. Lovely just lovely!!  So this was my day (so far)
     I hate the way they have moved our office all together and now instead of unifying the two departments its become a he sais she said atmosphere where each side is watching the other making sure to report any violations on the other. NOT condusive to a good working atmsophere.  I hate this anyway as it's my nature to be peaceful but all I will say is that I've had a headache all day!  LOL   I know I'm usually the cause of many.
     Tomorrow is going to be fun though. I can't wait to show up early tomorrow, as I am working the morning shift, in my costune. It's going to be great!!!!!!!!  I will take lots of pics to post.  I wondr of much in charge I will be with my face covered in green make up and a horned headpiece on. Kind of kinky sounding eh?  Oh yeah...now you WANT to see don't ya?  Ya you know it,  hanging with a green chick that's right..Once you go green the joys yu have seen!!  I just made that up, like it?? Of coure you do  hahahahahaha  Well guys I'm signing off early got to go to get my make up tonight after work so no time to blog...peace out and ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment