Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Bollocks!!

    Ever just need a hug or a kind word or a surprise (nothing big just something not expected)?  I had  smile this morning from a dog in a car - he was hanging his head out the window and enjoying the ride, but for the last two days I have been in a foul mood. No one really knows it as when I am at work I always try to be upbeat and smiling. I am that way normally with everyone so the few of you I actually let my real feelings show I say sorry and thank you.  I saw a post on a face book friends page and lately all she writes is how shes had all this stuff happen to her and when will she be loved and where is mr. right and why can't she be in a fairy tale?  Well you get the idea and I want to scream at her LIGHTEN UP! There will be good times and relationships again, just believe in yourself.    Its so doom & gloom and I guess I am afraid that I may be that way sometimes and I hate that that may be the case so if it is please forgive me. My battles are mine to overcome and I will but I have to say sometimes the gal who is always there sometimes feels alone.  This is life though and as you know the saying - that which does not kill us makes us stronger!!  So here's to a new day, a new life and peace in mind and souls.  Just is a bad mood today - sorry guys   you know I love ya xx

No comments:

Post a Comment