Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Have Fun

     Well poppets today I woke early. Unlike the night previous I slept quite well and was actually awake and feeling good so off I went to the grocery store to get my eggs and turkey bacon to bring to work for breakfast for the week. I had a nice time at the store as everyone there was in a chipper mood, It just made me smile. The air is crisp, and the temps are cooler and I come alive this time of year.    Know what I did when I got home??? I sat on the bed and jumped up & down. I started to laugh and the cat looked at me with a human look that just made me laugh more.  I swear I'm not losing it but you know, you have to have fun!! I tell you I'm still smiling. I'm a goof I know, I once was in a mall, god this was when I was about 17 or so. It was a hot day so I kicked off my sandals and sat by the indoor fountain and went in!  LOL  Yep my friends said I wouldn't so of course I did. IT WAS FUN!!!  I liked my little albeit if not odd behavior this am.  Look I'm still dieting I'm still concerned if I'm responsible but every now and again you have to let loose.  Watch a cartoon, play a board game, run through a sprinkler, be daring and drink from the hose. What goes around comes around so have fun and others will too.  We remember childhood with such fondness. I think we were less fearful,less cynical and the world we move in makes us need to be diligent, but what's wrong with drinking chocolate milk and eating bologna sandwiches once in a while. Like jumping on the bed......it's fun!!!!!!

    This daft silly blog brought to you by the letters F, U, C, K     (fun, uninhibited, childlike, karma)      My GOODNESS!!! what were YOU all thinking...I was only JUMPING on the bed!  LOL  Did you just smile? Bet you did, good , my job here is done!!   Until next time luvs..peace

No comments:

Post a Comment