Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Well what do you know? :-D

     I am here at work and it's the start of annual enrollment and its crazy between conference calls and rennovation being done, (I am being moved to a new desk area soon) it's been easy not to smile as I stated in my last blog LOL, but every now and again someone just makes your day, not going to extoll my own virtues as thats crude but someone gave me a very sweet compliment and it felt very nice. Suffice to say I am pleased that my efforts as a supervisor are being well recieved.  The weather is rainy but even though there is no sun out to set you can tell the day is winding down.  I am down to 5 employees from the full day number of 14 and it's much quieter. This is the time I do my most productive work as far as my reports and such.   SO ARE YOU ASLEEP YET??   HAHAHAHAHAHA    Hey I never said that I would always be rip roaring hillarious.  Yet of course I am always outrageous!!
     Went to the gym this morning and I tell you the excersise I was told to do for my knee makes it hurt more!! Yea the knee is still bugging me but I was able to kneel without it killing me this weekend so that was good.  I spoke to Jo Ann last night as she is back on track she told me. Good for her, she lost 4 pounds this week, that's awsome I am so happy for her.  I'm glad that I got back to my 30 pound loss and we shall see what Sunday weigh in brings me.  I have to tell you the more I allow myself to feel beautiful and not hide behind my weight the more I am getting looks. Um ... we all know I am a camera whore hehehe and I love pictures so when I hit 40 pounds my friend and I are having a girls weekend and going to play dress up. I already have 2 funky awesome wigs to wear and lashes and make-up, gloves and boas  it's going to be so much fun. 4 drunk gals playing dress up, pity that hotel bar!! LOL   I got honked at the other day and that was wild, I'm so not used to it but then again when I was not married I was not aware of how many men really like big gals , yes I mean FAT eeeeecccckkkkkk she said the word. Yes I did and it's not a bad word. So men (or ladies) if you are reading this and you like large ladies don't be embarrased to say that, hey I like brunettes, same difference, right?   Life is wonderful and there are tall people, skinny people, short people, fat people, blondes, red heads, brunettes, so many people to look at and I for one love the diversity, enjoy it everyone and don't be afraid to stand up for who you are attracted too. Better to be honest in your choices and happy than miserable trying to fit in to what society thinks you should like.  Vive la Differance!! Until next time ....ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment