Monday, February 9, 2015

Well It's Nice to Hear.

     First and foremost, like many things in life, the day after brings a realization that awesome as it made you feel, the next day, although still pleased, it's not really as great as you originally thought. Now shame on you all thinking I'm speaking of sex with someone you don't really know. I'm not.  I've had that happen few times and luckily, for me,  it was always great! Nothing recent of course. LOL No, I'm talking about what I did to my hair. It's not terrible at all, but it's flat. So my hairdresser is helping me by adding some highlights and trimming down my hair to give it shape, layers, and take away the Dutch boy hair look. All even around the ends. This would look fine had I not chopped it short. I liked my sassy short hair. Thinking it will look just as good in a light reddish brown, with caramel and blonde highlights. I'm looking forward to sassy hair to west with my silver hoops. Like a friend told me once, " You would look beautiful if you were bald, it's in your attitude." He told me this when I was debating cutting my much longer hair. My 80's rock hair he called it. Lmao. He metaphorically held my hand as I jumped into 2008, 2009 actually. Never looked back, now I'm looking forward. What it's not vain to want to better your look. I'm not one of the beautiful people, the ones it all comes naturally to. So I'm working at it.
      What's nice is I'm getting comments on my Facebook from a few who had stopped. One sweet one is a relative of my hairdresser, of all people. He sent me a rose on my Facebook messenger. I thanked him said thank you but no more, absolutely nothing more. Not in the least interested. But it's nice to know I'm attractive to some.  Vain, no! Fishing, no! Happy, yes! I am a woman and it makes me happy that my efforts are noticed. But and it's a big but. I will not stop, I am trying to learn more things. Regain things I had and foolishly left aside. Art, my love of museums, music all types, laughter from being silly, just enjoying the simplicity and foolishness of enjoying a good fart joke. My eyes were opened again to theses things years back. They saw my world in an entirely different light. How can I ever repay that? I can't, I've realized that of late. Then again a few years back, once again, I found the pure caring of a similar soul, showing me selflessness that I had only experienced in a rare few over the years. He and She. These 2 people saved me in a way.  Even hubby, whom I love deeply never quite got / gets me. Only recently is he starting to appreciate my, let's say, uniqueness. Hahaha
     So I am moving forward. No need for day to day conversation, secure in my relationships. I will go forward, make them proud and even better. Make myself proud.

I'm going now, I have a headache. :-D. Bet after reading this you all may have one too. Ciao For Now






No comments:

Post a Comment