Wednesday, February 4, 2015

I Have No Words

     I'm busting ass and am on my break, we are training new hires and as I sip my illy coffee I prepared to relax a bit, I look up and there are 16 calls in queue. Busy that fine but the two gals across from me (who are training new people by the way) are comparing hair colors and passing pics around. REALLY? Im all for kidding and laughing but fuck, the old supervisor in me gets a bit annoyed at the lack of professionalism.  DO you job and dont give bad examples to the new peeps. They will develop their own I'm sure
     Im just annoyed at people who think they can get away with things, and that pisses me off. Not going to say anything, nothing will change, so Im just turning away and being the good girl going about my day. Not that I get anything for it. World is fucked that way. Now I do have fun and I think that the universe at times takes pity on me in that I get a string of decent callers and not the crazy ones the others here tend to get on a regular basis. WHo knows, I just know I should be in another job.  One day!!
     Im changing my entire look, Im working on the weight and I as we ALL KNOW ALREADY  I've lost weight, yes Ive been told I look lots different and well its great but when others have already lost what you have and look amazing, its a combination of resolve and despair. Does that make sense to you? If you've never really had a struggle it won't, but it does. I'm changing my hairstyle and going to get me some deep red lipstick and go out! LOL  Going to meet up hopefully with a friend from England and another one who now lives in Brooklyn. We hopefully will get together later this month. I am looking forward to it. Going to pack a lot into that weekend. Seeing people I need to re-connect with hopefully, catch up with each other. Summer hopefully will show much change and you know the interesting part, I'm doing this for me, no one else. Not for my peeps, not for those I love, but for me!!! I've developed a bit of a fuck it all attitude, slight one lol
   OMFG  I am the only one answering HR call at the moment  2 people are on not ready and one has been stringing a call to bring him to 6PM     I just can't!!! Really Just can't !!

OH btw - This is the pic of my hair that caused a ruckus  LMAO

      I have to add an addendum to this. Something just happened that got me a little choked up. The lady who sits next to me has been out for 3 days in a row, this never happens. We've had breakfast before weekend overtime, a few times.  She's very sweet, but shy and quiet. She has opened up to me over the last year. Her cat just died and she took it very hard, she lives alone. So I took a few moments to text her, to see how she was feeling. Seems she was / is quite ill. her blood pressure was heart attack level, she's running a fever. She said she was so happy to hear from me. And said how she missed talking and it made me a touch weepy. All it took was 2 minutes to text. We really don't know how much we effect others. How much just one kind word can make someone's day. It made me feel good too. Just sayin'.  Ciao For Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment