Thursday, February 26, 2015

That Damn Dress

     I'm sure by now, most of you, if not all of you, have seen the dress that people are arguing over what color it is. Hubs saw blue and black, I saw lighter blue and gold. Lots see white and gold. Apparently it's an experiment to see how people view colors. They changed the R,B,G settings. When you see what they did, they put all three exposures side by side, you can clearly see they photoshopped the image. I think it's interesting how we perceive things so different sometimes from another person. I could go all existential and say it's our own personalities, changing our views from the inside. It's pure science folks. We do perceive things differently many times and it's normal.  One thing I think we can all agree about this dress is - that it's butt ugly!!!! Best tweet I've seen on this was one from " Helen Keller". It said, dress looks black to me IDK.   Hahahahahahahahaha. (So wrong but admit it you just LOL at that )
     Decent work day. Snowing this morning made for late work start, always nice not to rush, so was able to get all set up but half 9 and do emails. My trainee didn't show up so I had my desk to myself, until the last 2 hours when I took another trainee from a gal who was leaving for the night.  Oh man. This one guy call all angry and demands to speak with the VP of human resources. He says her name is Linda, and I can google my company for her last name. Pardon? No, YOU Google it and tell me. He goes on a rant and I tell him I can help him. In 3 minutes I send him an email with a step by step guide how to get his online yearly tax statement.  Yep that's what he wanted. That was all, not a big deal.  I have no value why people want to scream at you girl 10 minutes, when once he actually said what his issue was, I got him his information in a matter of minutes. I'm so calm and collected a person, it baffles me.  (Almost couldn't write that, was laughing too hard) I can get freaked out, I admit it. I don't yell at strangers though. Only those I care about, do I get a tad mental at times. ;-D
     I got home tonight and my friend says to check his son out on his Facebook page. So I look and OMFG,  I was in awe of how he was dancing, the moves were outstanding. I was actually mesmerized watching. I watched it like 10x. So fookin good. I posted it on my page to share. He is outstanding. Any of you who know me check my Facebook page, he's there.
     Well almost the witching hour so I'm going to fly [snort] so as always, Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment