Saturday, February 14, 2015

So Valentines Is Over Thoughts of the day

Did some OT. Found that Rob at work sleeps naked , it came out in a conversation. Brought home burgers for dinner.  Hugs and tv tonight. Hubby and I have hope. I have hope. I drooled over meals I saw on Facebook. Wanted to call my friends to wish them happy Valentine's but didn't think it would go over so I didnt.  Saw that they made a parody play for shades of gray.  Looks hilarious.  Want to see shades of grey.  Curious.  Liked the books. I like naughty play but wondering how the hell it will be good without x rating. House is heated again. Very thankful hubs fixed it. If his back was good. I'd have had a brand new kitchen years ago. Would like to do more OT but not sure. Off on Monday. Yay  enjoyed nice cup of tea, my usual. Need to ask my friend again about being my tea connection lol. Can't wait to get to NY. Snow tonight. Not much though.  Need clothes. Looking to see cash for the week as payday is Friday.  Do that's a bit of my minds thoughts.  Lmao. Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment