Thursday, February 12, 2015

Really? {Crazy laughter}

    Okay, I've come to terms with life throws curveballs, I'm truly working on keeping a smile. I'm okay, yesterday sucked but today was okay. So hubby picked me up after work, and he was a bit quiet. I asked what's wrong? He said I'll let you know when I know when I'm sure. So I tell him, tell me, we are in this together.  So he says the heat seems to have gone out, or on the way of going out.  So we get home, long story short, I'm wearing a sweat top and pants. Socks on, so yeah we have no heat at the moment. I refuse to cry, I'm actually fine. I'm warm enough. Hubs thinks it's the thermostat. He will check in the morning, if not then he thinks it may be the coil. Hopefully it's the thermostat, sigh. What ya gonna do, I'm tired of crying, of bitching. I want to believe it will all get sorted. It will in time.
     Not really much going on, just enjoying a hot tea. Catching up on Downton Abbey. The cat is curled up next to me. Cuddling against me, personally I think she's stealing heat from me.  And she's snoring, LMAO!!   I'm off peeps, so ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment