Monday, February 16, 2015

Shimmering Snow

    I'm sitting at the window watching the snow fall.  I'm so thankful we have heat again, or I would not be appreciating this silent snow. It's been steady, and it's starting to pick up. We went out before to get kababs and I just love how this kind of snow shines when light hits it. You can see how it glistens, each snowflake, the perfect crystal shimmering in the dark. It just makes me catch my breath and just stare at the simple beauty. You see I love fine things, good restaurants , fine dining, high end wines and drinks. I love the feel of soft leather, good fabrics, but my world comes in contact with these things in rare occurrences. So when this happens I latch on to it and those that allow me that beauty.  This snow though, speaks just as much to me. I love that my room in NY allows me a full moon view. I lie in bed, bathed in the moonlight, looking out at the sky.  This is what reaffirms my calling to the earth. To my beliefs. It's right.  Just thoughts in my head   More tomorrow. Peace out. Ciao For Now

1 comment: