Monday, February 2, 2015

It's Monday, And I'm Still Icky

     Sounds like a weird song. Well I was feeling better. Just took at rather long shower and yes it's 1am. I've been dragging again today, spoke to my friend and he said I looked like I hadn't slept in a few days, lol. Well he's right, I went and looked at myself in the mirror and all I will say is you know I'm comfortable with you to let you see me like that. BWAHAHA.  I'm thinking tomorrow is a much needed day of rest and Tuesday I will be normal enough to handle the phones, perhaps even do a little OT to make up some hours although tomorrow is a vaca day not a sick day. I'm going to repot my bamboo plant and do a bit of Spring cleaning, meaning I'm rearranging the area around my bed and night stand.not up to a lot but as I get the feeling I'll be horizontal a lot, I want it to look fresh and tidy. New sheets were washed and the cheery quilt my sis in law made is going on the bed. An accent piece really, as it's not to big but it's a sunny pattern, and Spring WILL get here. To make this seem even odder, my dad is getting more snow tomorrow. Ugh. I feel bad for him, he likes to go for daily walks if only to get the newspaper, but it's so cold he stays in. I'm glad he does though.
     All of a sudden, I'm going to have to go peeps, Still not well....until next time ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment