Wednesday, February 18, 2015

im happy/ I'm sad. My blog my feelings

It's about 2 am. These are my thoughts. We all have things we are going through I wish I could help my friends but I can't even seem to help me  Finny that .

There comes a point in time when:
You feel like a dog abandoned by its owners and you can't understand why
You keep hearing it will get better but you can't see how
You work so hard but are still buried in a hole
You're almost glad you're not seeing anyone 'cause you've let yourself go
You feel you've become less than you've ever been
You want to scream so loud but who cares
You wake up in the middle of the night filled with fear
You feel unloveable
You try to smile but the tears come
You want others to realize how much they matter but you you say nothing in fear that you're labeled as weak
You just wish that no one you know ever feels like this
You wish you had an honest laugh inside you
You wish your heart were colder then get scared its happening
You're sorry you're depressing to those around around you
You are hopefull it changes soon and you find yourself again.

1 comment: