Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Was Home Today

     Years ago, in my teens, I was told I have colitis, so when I get very upset, it hits.  I've been lucky, over the years I've had fewer and fewer bouts. Last night and today, well I was not good. Along with the fact the muscles in my body decided to make it feel like I was being hugged by The Hulk. So needless to say, I'm home.  It's stress, I see it. My face looks tired, bags under my eyes that would make Louis Vuitton envious. I posted that I'm doing better and I am, truly, BUT yesterday I crashed and burned so bad. I angered a dear friend, which kills me, I snapped at a co worker, who being as sweet as she is, hugged me and said it will get better. I want to forget yesterday, but it happens. Well since I've been in bed most of the morning, due to sleepy meds just for these times, I had the weirdest dreams.
     Having a cup of tea, not asking for forgiveness, if people truly care and love you, as they say they do, they will understand eventually. That's what I'm hoping anyway, I'm going through a really bad patch, I know I'm better off than many, but yet when it's you it's happening to, it's not always easy to appreciate that as one should. If I was flush, I'd be helping everyone. So my dears, I'm out. Be back soon    Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment