Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Ah My Bed Feels So Good

     Worked overtime tonight, ate dinner at work. I'm trying not to eat too late during the week, so food doesn't sit overnight in my tummy.  Lol when I get out at 6 it's fine but I worked until 8 and I wasn't about to go home and prepare a meal to eat at 9. It's half 10 and I'm all snugly, ready for sleep. I took a bubble bath and washed my hair. So of course, I blow dry my hair and it falls great. I will not have this look in the morning. Lol will get out the straightening iron. My bangs, or fringe, if you will. Is starting to grow out and the cut is getting closer to what I like. My, vanity, thy name is round chick! Lol
      I'm hoping to have good news tomorrow evening, I will let you know. I also sent my resume out to a few recruiters today. Never know, just dangling my line in the water, but someone may take a bite. I'd love more money. Gee, no one has ever said that before.  :-D
      I'm working on a card for my friends daughter, her birthday is coming up. She has seemed to grow up about 5 years in a few month. She is coming into her own, as us girls do. Yet another beautiful young lady in that family. Such gorgeous youngins.
     Well peeps, boring tonight. Calm bunny here :-) so until next time. Ciao For Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment