Saturday, February 7, 2015

No I'm Not Proud Of What I Did

     I lost it today peeps. Today was payday. My pay and the mortgage hit the bank at the same time. So my balance was less not more.  So I get to work, just relaxing before work and this incredible wave of sadness (self pity?) washes over me. I had to go into the ladies, and I cried. I just lost it. I'm working OT and still I can't add money.  So after I wiped away the tears, I tried looking at it other ways. Yes I know, trying to focus on yes, I had the money to pay the mortgage so I'm a winner there. And yes, this is true. I know this, but with other things going through my mind it just totally threw me off balance.   I will keep trying to look on the bright side, I truly believe it will get better. So bear with me. Writing may be sporadic. :-)  cue music...Look on the bright side of life - whistle whistle...BWAHAHA
     I saw some very cute Spring dresses, but bigger gals like myself, often do not like showing our upper arms. I want to get some ink. But hell no not yet, perhaps in awhile. Have to get my arms a bit smaller, okay a lot smaller. Plus have to save the currency.  I'll have some more blogs comic up with some fun things, I'm not all doom and gloom. I used to be a fun chick, still am, you'll see lol
Ciao for now











No comments:

Post a Comment