Sunday, February 22, 2015

Speaking of Blessed I Must Also Mention

I can't forget my friends in England. I have known my friend for just about 7 years. Over this time, I've been treated to so many wonderful things when we would meet in NY. He would not think twice about spending on me.  I am not used to this, when I went overseas everyone there was the same. His family whom I grew to know through photos and Skype, were nothing short of wonderful. Opening their home to me. TAKING ME TO PARIS!! I didn't pay for any of it. Take about amazing.  So I am truly blessed to have these people in my life. My sister wants to help me again. I can't, I can't stop anyone but I don't deserve thus. I will do what I can for any of these people. I love them and would defend them to the end. My sis and my friend, well I would do anything in my power to take any hurt they feel away. I truly would trade my life for theirs. Not too dramatic right? Lol

I was in NY with dad, was so good to be back home. I love the old coot. Hehe, I mean that sweetly. He's my dad, I love him. Went out with sis Saturday night. Getting ready to go out. I finish blow drying my hair and it's snowing like mad. Great. Well we didn't let the snow bother us. We went to an Irish restaurant / pub. Each having it's own side. Excellent choice ( thank you Yelp). Had a pint, I went light due to the snow. Good laughs, great waitress. Meet some people as we were leaving, that started up a conversation. Add on 10 minutes to our departure lmao.  It was coming down by the time we left. Dropped sis off and she gave me a bag with some sweaters she was giving away to donate. Guess who now has 6 new sweaters. Hehehe
My dad had me laughing this morning. He asked if would drive him to church since it was nasty out, still snowy on the ground. Of corse I will. So he said he usually walks since he has his rubbers. 'scuse me? I know what he meant and I said, you know what those are used to refer to? He laughed said yes. He came downstairs in a black suit with a grey turtleneck. He asked how he looked. I looked and told him, he looked like a minister. Lol. He loves getting spiffed up for those church ladies.
Coming home was so much better than I imagined. Roads were brilliant. Dry roads, no traffic, made for outstanding time. Had some kebabs, now just relaxing before the Oscars. I like the host, Neil Patrick Harris. So not too much right now. Hope all had a great weekend. Ciao For Now



No comments:

Post a Comment