Saturday, March 30, 2013

Friday Night Into Saturday Morning

     So we meet again 😋 it's almost 1am Saturday morning. House is so quiet, I can hear the sump pump in the basement releasing water into the street. Cat is having a starring contest with the door and she is losing. Hubs s snoring and I'm awake. This seems to be the way things have been. Was a good day. Spoke to a friend which is always nice, then had a nice lunch. Ran and got dinner, we treated ourselves and had Chinese.  During this, and I hope I'm not embarrassing him, a good friend of mine drew a pen ink tattoo on his daughter's arm. I'm not talking a doodle here folks. I'm talking full blown, amazing piece of art. I have seen "professionals" whose work was inferior to this. Yea, you say I'm biased, but no. It was that good! I would walk through broken glass on blended knee to get another piece drawn for me by him. I would lie a piece to go on my thigh, same side as my other leg pieces. In time my artist maybe can freehand something to make one long piece. All my ink is special, my owl is special and of course my triple Goddess is but to wear a piece made by a friend is super special. I both respect and envy those who can draw that we'll. it's a gift that he passed on to his  children.
     Then tonight hubs and I ate and had good chat. I have some drinks and posted a pic on Facebook. Well two of my dearest decide to tease me and after 102 comments, we ended it. They were brutal and I couldn't stop laughing. Love them so much. There are more bits, but nothing that can't wait. My head's a bit fuzzy and I'm ready to go to bed. So I will be back on Sunday eve, maybe tomorrow, you never know. As always though, I will say Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment