Thursday, March 21, 2013

What A long Strange Trip It's Been

     Today was a day of movement. Started with the gym this morning early. Then I just ran errands, just one of those days. The highlight was looking at want ads. Still haven't heard from that other job, oh well, guess not. I've been sending out my resumes and have gotten a lousy 2 interviews. Have to keep at it. Think when I go to NY after Easter I will make it a 4 day visit and get some things done there.
     I guess the funniest thing that's happened was last night. A guy who knows one of my childhood friends had requested friendship, so what the hell I said sure. In the 3 years he's been on my list he's dropped by maybe 4 or 5 times on my page so you can imagine my surprise when he messages me on Facebook last night. He asks if he should lose weight and proceeds to send me a photo of himself. He had pants on by I was like, excuse me? Lol he asked if it looked okay, I said it looked fine and said I see you have ink and told him wow I have 11 pieces. He asks if I married, and I say yes and happily. That I got married in 1996. He says he's single, and then it happens. He tells me I'm very sexy. Tell him I'm at least 20 years older, figuring that he must be drunk to be texting this. He say no I am and asks me if he can ask a question. I politely say sure but I have to go as hubby is already snoring. He then asks me what I'm wearing.  LMAO I told him I'm not into where he is going and said thank you for the compliment as it did make me smile. Doesn't happen often and it's nice to get chatted up once in awhile by someone much younger. I then said good night,  and as a laugh told him I was wearing sweat pants and a tee shirt. Said bye bye and with that I disconnected myself. God imagine if I had said the truth, I was actually totally starkers!!!!  Hahahaha yes a 27 year old thinking I'm sizzling , well he does wear glasses. ;-) Tried speaking to our mutual friend today but she wasn't around. Now she is lovely, and more societies version of beautiful. But, well, you know, fuck society!!!
     Tomorrow I am making some of the scrubs I told you about, so I will take pictures to show you. Right now the wind is still strong and I can hear the wind chimes in our backyard. They sound so pretty. I got them in Maine, and in the store, they had them hanging down and I went through about 20 of them until I found the ones with just the right pitch. I so enjoy the sound of chimes.
I am sitting here thinking about putting the kettle on but I'm not fully convinced, so I think I will forgo any more tea tonight and just try to go to sleep. So I will say Ciao For Now and see ya soon

No comments:

Post a Comment