Friday, March 8, 2013

Morning Blog

     Well this is a rare occurrence, a daytime blog. I am so stuffed up it's not funny. I did get some rest last night, along with the combination of nyquil, aspirin, and Vicks vapo rub. I hope I can knock this out of me, as now I am also starting to cough.  I haven't felt this sick in a long while. I can barely talk.
     Anyway, OMG!!!  Yesterday, all of a sudden I saw drops of blood. Sure enough I spent half an hour in the bathroom with tissues up my nose. Yep I had my first official bloody nose. Never had one before. I don't want one again  I know to keep my head back and I stuffed toilet paper up my nostril so it's ebbing but I had called hubs and he told me to calm down. See I can take the sight of blood no problem. Make it my own blood though and it can be quite a different story. Lol
     When you're ill you can have odd dreams but I had a really naughty dream, so naughty that I can't even post it . But suffice to say, it was goooooooood!!!  {blushing}.
      Peeps, I'll be going, but I will be back. It's quarter to 7 and hubs is getting ready to leave to go to work so I want to say bye to him. Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment