Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I Will Never Get It & Still Get A Chuckle

     Well what a day, where to start. As the song goes, lets start at the very beginning. I had my iPhone charging in my laptop, it had mentioned there was an update, so I update. Then in true Mary fashion, somehow knock the USB out. My phone goes dark. Oh shit oh shit!!! I put the USB back and on iTunes it says nothing about my phone. There is no mention of my iPhone at all. I have the option of going back to factory mode. Then restoring from my back-up. So I do, so far so good. Then back up starts. The end result is I have lost all my music.  Brain fart, I can't remember how to get the music on my phone. Call a friend who wasn't there unfortunately. I did eventually figure it out though lol.  Then I have no apps...ack!!! So now apps are established once again. All is right with my phone.
Yay!! Lol
     Now onto the next issue. I am honest, I don't play people, but I got played today. A person on another site was very nice, divorced with a on. He said he just enjoyed talking to me because I was normal. Lol,  me normal? Nothing sexual, so I'm fine with it. Well today he asks me, so tell me about you. So I reply, married, no children, love ink, music, muscle cars, art, romance and candles, good wine, geeky sometimes, etc. basically me in a nutshell. I mean nuances can't be readers digested, but enough to get an idea of who I am. Well I'm guessing he didn't like the married part as I have heard nothing back all day. Figures, can't people just be friends, my god.
     Well on a bright note, a lady from a staffing agency I am familiar with called me. She read my resume and wants to see me. So I'm seeing her Monday @ 10am. Cross fingers for me.
Little tired tonight dears so I am going to say hello to my pillow.   Here's to a great tomorrow. Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment