Friday, March 15, 2013

Well Look Who Decided To Write A Blog

     I know it's not been as constant as I usually am, and the reason of course is that I am looking for work. My days are spent online checking all the agency's and job postings. Had a good interview yesterday and I hope I get this one. Now there are two positions at this company, and one is more than I was making and one is a little bit less. At this point I am not worried about the one that's less. It's all about getting my foot in the door and showing them what I can do. I would like the one that pays more of course but I spoke with the hubs and either one will be accepted if it is offered. Sometimes there are other things to look for instead of initial salary. I will be saving on gas money as this place is literally 4 minutes from my home. I timed it! LOL So that's a huge savings, espcially with the cost of gas these days. It costs me $60.00 to fill my gas tank up. (I do use premium grade though as it's a Mustang and the engine runs better on it). Plus the wear and tear on the car. If I did nothing but use the car for work, I would put just UNDER 24 miles a week. What!?? That's amazing. That's total travel time. Yes I would like to work at this company. 
     Now as for herself, well, I have not been watching my food intake as I should but I still lost. Just not eating right, not getting enough water either as I am still getting over this stupid cold. Outward appearance not withstanding, I am still wheezing and blowing my nose quite a bit. Plus coughing which I hate!!! Do you know what can happen to a lady as she gets older and has a coughing fit! Lets just say, wear dresses and bring extra panties! ;-) bwahahaha
     I am just so concentrated on landing a new job that I am not as up to date on news as I should be. We know I have opinions, but I need to gather my facts before I make any statements.So I am taking the weekend and by Sunday night I will post a rather long blog. My words should be interesting as I will have downed some Jameson's, seeing that it is St. Patrick's Day. It's perfect, it's an Irish holiday and St. Patrick was actually Italian. Plus I look decent in green. LMAO  For an Irish lass I am a huge anglophile. I really believe in a past life I lived in England. I have wanted to go there as far back as I can remember. Now of course the lady who my Mom was good friends with and would watch me after school was from there, so that may have influenced me a little. Yeah, just a little! ;-D x  Well I am signing out as I have to go to the post office and do a few things before I get back here and start to sort through a few things. So Ciao For Now




No comments:

Post a Comment