Wednesday, March 6, 2013

All By Myself.....Don't Wanna Be...All By Myslef

     Well tonight I find myself short one husband. It is now 3:25 in the morning and I can't sleep. Partly because I miss his snoring  LOL, but mainly as I have a stuffy head.  Which really sucks as I have a job interview tomorrow. The reason I am without my hubs is that it's snowing! We are supposed to get over 10 inches and his office wanted him there in the morning so they are putting him up in a hotel for the night. So I just looked out the window and it is snowing. Well they got that right :-)  
     I just can't believe I have a stuffy head. 24 hours ago I felt fine and now I can't breathe right. Part of me is debating going out while there isn't much snow yet and go to the 24 hour drug store to get some Vicks vapo rub. I think we are out. I just may jump into a shower now and get a good steam going to clear my sinuses.
     I really am not writing a blog tonight?this morning as I can't stop blowing my nose long enough to keep typing hehehe  No really, I just have not gathered my thoughts together. I'm sure I will at some point today so you may want to check this afternoon and if not there will definitely be one by the time you come back tomorrow morning. So I am know going to make some tea and watch re-runs of Fraiser on Hallmark channel LOL    Ciao For Now peeps
    

No comments:

Post a Comment