Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Wackadoodle!!!!!

     That was me today boy. If you ask me why I will answer no clue! Not one. I had a great call about a job interview and from that point I lost it. I got so anxious, paranoid that I did wrong. Felt hubs was acting oddly, friends acting oddly, they were upset with me. I actually scared myself by late afternoon. I tell you I am going a little stir crazy being home. I never realized how much I enjoyed my job. I felt productive and like I mattered. None of this changed for anyone but myself. You all saw me just the same, plus I had a really bad cold. It's going on 3 weeks and maybe I took too much cough syrup, but I thankfully snapped out of it more or less. Now is just my normal nutter self. Lol
     My working status hopefully will change soon, please cross fingers for me. No details as not to jinx it but I will tell you all should I hear back. I'm still concerned for my friend, I love her and need her to be safe. I even had a cocktail tonight, it was good. Lol  the funniest thing was that even my fortune cookie tonight basically told me to chill. How cool is that!? Haha
     I am going shopping tomorrow with my sister in law, then we will have lunch. Looking forward to it. I need to take all this energy running through me and ground myself. I must do a working to calm my being.  I may go do that now. Seasons are changing and I am feeling the effect boy! Get here Spring and stay for awhile, don't rush off into Summer. Peeps I'm going to say good night. Until next time Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment