Monday, April 1, 2013

Witching Hour Is Almost Upon Us

     Thus closing this weekend. It was a decent weekend, if I don't count the part with my back going out. It's amazing how fast it happens. I wake up early on Saturday, and get all the grocery shopping done, get home and start a load of laundry, Hubs is still sleeping. The night before, I had 5 small bottles of flavored lower calorie vodka. I put up a picture of me with 2 of them and two of my dearest girlfriends start an all out (loving) attack on me. Starting out that I love to be naked, moving onto saying I carry a vibrator in my purse and then of course how my friend's 7 year old son is taller than I am. Of course, I was quite tipsy and was laughing along with them. I don't argue the point, I had an outfit on that bared my shoulders, I do have "toys" and I AM short. I know they love me, but reading this after all said and done, it IS really amusing. I love them so much. One of them I get to see this Saturday, I can not wait. I believe we may end up Planet Hollywood again, which is always fun for the kids. Her and I will have cocktails after the kiddies are settled in. This coming weekend is going to be awesome anyway. Headed to Brooklyn Friday night to see friends, just mentioned Saturday and Sunday will be spent on the north fork of Long Island, we will be viewing a few wineries and having a nice outdoor lunch at one of them. Hopefully we can catch a live performance or two. It's always a fun time. Not to mention, some damn fine vino! SO next week I'll have a few tales.
     Today was Easter Sunday of course, now I do not really celebrate as I am no longer Catholic. What I do enjoy though is getting together with family, which we did. My brother in law cooked. He, like my husband, know their way quite well around a kitchen. The ham was super yummy as were the potatoes lyonaisse, all the veg and the hot rolls. Washed down with several very full glasses of wine. It was a really nice visit. It was kind of funny to hear the two brothers, as they are more alike than one realizes sometimes.  It was a very filling night with family and laughs.
     Tomorrow is back to looking for work. I have a few interviews and I really need to work, but enough of that. Not a very inspiring or interesting blog I know, but there you have it for tonight. I'm actually tired so I'm saying good night. I have something that's been on my mind and I will blog tomorrow about it. Oh I bet you can't wait! BWAHAHA So until then I will say Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment