Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Such a Sad Thing

     I turned off the TV, not because I don't care but because I do. Assumptions & speculations aren't going to soothe families tonight. They are crying in unison and need help. I needed to clear my head and focus on what happened. Two graves, limbs torn off, lives altered forever. I needed quiet in my own heart to connect with them, to think of how they are feeling. I lit a candle and offered up a prayer. For those in Boston, AND, for all those I know and love too. Because you never know. It's an odd feeling that any time, on any day, it could be the last thing you do. Of those 2 dead I'm hearing one is an 8 year old child, 8!!!! They haven't even lived yet. 
     I had a rather long blog planned for tonight but I'm not in the mood to write it. I'm not personalizing it more than I already have. Not being a drama queen, but I'll say it again - those of you, my family and dear friends, I love you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment