Sunday, April 21, 2013

You look like, like? No That's Not It.

     They say that every person has 6 people who look just like them. I am not sure where they git that number. I figure they take the amount of people in the world and divide it up. Since there are more people in the world now, I would guess this number has risen up to at least 10. I have no clue really. What I do know is that we do resemble other people. In my years, I have been told I look like Ann Wilson (wish I had her voice), a fatter Valerie Bertonelli and of all people Stockard Channing. Sometimes it's just a look, or similar mannerism that a person has, whether it is natural or an affectation. This happens with celebrities all the time. Okay now you are going to have to follow my warped train of thought, so hang on. I'm going off on a tangent in a few minutes.  So back to topic. I am know watching a show on Itunes called Mr. Selfridge. It's okay, the main character is a bit over the top. It is enjoyable enough though, and based on a true story, which I didn't know.  Another friend of mine just loves this show. I was talking with her about it today now since I have seen 4 episodes now. I mentioned to her that that the lead character reminds me of a mutual friend and she said yes he does. I saw it a bit in the first show but as the episodes go I see it more. I told her to not tell him I said this as I didn't want to make his head bigger than it is, but he is actually better looking than the lead character. (YES I KNOW YOU ARE READING THIS MISTER LOL) But you are, and then (here's the tangent) I realized that my friends here in the US and abroad are all really good looking, and they are not only beautiful on the outside but on the inside as well.  I mean this and she thanked me for it, but I really am just making an honest statement. I must add that there is a character on the show I do really dig. That is Henri. I like him. 
     As far as the weekend goes, it was good. Went to the gym early on Saturday and was put on every machine, shown how they worked and what they worked on. We made a chart of what I will do, a plan that doesn't hurt my back or sides, yet at the sametime will strengthen my muscles on that side. I am going again early tomorrow. I then had a nice change in the afternoon.  I have not been making my cards because of well all that's been going on, or better yet, what hasn't been. But the stamp craft store by me was having a make & take. You make a card using their supplies, and take it home. Nothing extravagant, a moe simple card, BUT you can take it home and embellish it to your hearts content. It was nice to be back there, spoke to some folks I know, just a nice time. :-)
Chilled out that night and checked on my Doctor Who group I started on my fitness pal, then watched, what else? Doctor Who, while munching on celery and hummus. LOL 
I wasn't tired, and well ended up not sleeping at all. hence the blog before this one.
     Went out early to get breakfast and then came home ran some errands, filed for my unemployment and basically chilled, played on facebook a lot today, put up some pictures, instant messaged people, got a few new followers. And that leads me to here. I am so tired. It has all caught up with me and I find my eyes drooping at not even 11PM.  So I an going to say ciao for now and catch you tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment