Sunday, April 14, 2013

Week in Review / Fast Forward

     Taxes are done, thank heavens, not to worry until next year now.  Costs were what I thought. This past week. I've had good heated discussions, healthy ones at that. Others just dumb. I've been mad, curious, pushy, and hurt. Even lost a few pounds. Bought some work out clothes on EBay and some flip flops from Adidas! No appointments yet but hopefully. Cooked food , drank wine, made body scrubs.  Wondered if I was thought about? Thought about some people. Just so tired of negative outlooks. Why can't I perfect and sell the bath products. I am not just doing it. I'm not going to get sued, my stuff is good, you're right I don't have any money to loose to a person in a lawsuit , your right but oh so wrong about the whole thing , it could work.    Missing folks, saw beautiful flowers, heard good music/ .my week in readers digest form.  I'm tired, he's snoring. Room is chilly, blanket is warm. A bottle of vodka emptied ! Reason for the snoring that's it for now. More tomorrow Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment