Monday, April 8, 2013

WOW Just WOW

     I will get to NY soon, but I have to comment real quick on social media interaction. I personally see so many posts I disagree with, and we know I had issues several months back on a group page. I learned my lesson well and do not put any opinions on any group posts. Now on my own page, I should be allowed to my opinion, don't agree, that's fine, just keep on walking and live and let live, this is what I do. Today two people passed, one was Annette Funicello from The Mickey Mouse Club from the 1950's. The other was Margaret Thatcher. I posted a link for both, I said R.I.P Ms. Thatcher. Apparently someone got their panties in a bunch over that. Said he wished she wasn't resting in peace. To me that's just rude. He said why she was horrid, then he posts something from a person that was political. Then he tells me it was my fault for posting about her. Finally I said enough, I wished her RIP, HE made it political. Look I don't live in the UK, but I still think for a woman to be able to be Prime Minister is something. I really would like to hear from my friends in England to get their view. 
     So now NY. It was great, had fun on Friday, was planning fun on Saturday and did have some great earlier day time fun but later my back pulled just the wrong way and had to cancel for the night. I was reaching down to get a towel off the floor and fold it and I bent and turned apparently in one very bad move. I had not 15 minutes prior been speaking with a friend and was fine. This all comes from when I took that classic banana fall in 2010. Back has had these moments since then. But I was okay enough to make the Sunday wineries trip. Was such a great day, beautiful weather, good wine, good friend, it could be a Groundhog's Day day and I would be okay with it. :-)  We even found a beach that I of course had to go play on. LOL  Here's the round chick on a windy beach, One very happy bunny!

It was windy, but sunny so it wasn't that bad standing by the ocean. The hair was attacking me, I really need a chop!!
     The night could have been better, after my friend left, issues came up and it was just dumb. Got me thinking though! That's all I'll say on that.
    Peeps I just wanted to drop in and say hi. I was gone a few posts I know  but I will have them tomorrow night again, and until then I say Ciao For Now



No comments:

Post a Comment