Thursday, January 10, 2013

Sobering thoughts

     Today at work we found that one of our reps had a personal tragedy, his wife died unexpectedly.  She had a migraine 2 days ago, the hospital sent her home and then bam, she had an aneurism! Dead at 31!! I was shocked when I heard the news. It brought tears to my eyes right away, I always think of all my family and friends and just want to hug them and kiss them and let them know I love them as we never know what will happen in life. I'm a bit over the top sometimes :-) but it is so sad, and I am so sorry for him!
     I am hungry tonight. I didn't eat much today and although I haven't eaten cakes or cookies, I actually had a grilled chicken salad and some plain pop corn for a treat I think I ate more pop corn than I should have. It's not terrible for you but I have no clue as to why I feel like this but all in all still a good food day. Saturday is the gym, yay. I will let you know how that goes  LOL    
     Peeps I really have not a lot to say tonight so I am going to say night night. I am going to make friends with my pillow. So until next time,,,,,Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment