Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Back To Life, Back To Reality

     I felt productive today, which is a good thing. I revamped my resume, sent it out to a few places but I want to send it to a friend of mine so he can look at it. He is an executive and I would like him to tell me what he thinks and give me constructive criticism. I know he will be honest :-) I am just waiting for his reply, I don't want to just send it.
     I also got this marshmallowy arse to the gym this  afternoon. I know I like larger silhouettes on women but I could make enough smores for the state of Rhode Island. I want to keep a nice round caboose and in actuality it's not that bad, it's the pudge around my arse that joined that party that has to leave. I will be the first to admit that it hurt like hell, my legs and thighs are killing me but I'm glad I went and it felt good. I am going again on Thursday. Making the most out of my days off. 
     Today I was tracking points on weight watchers and calories on an app a friend told me about, called myfitnesspal. I was under points on WW and way under my calories for the other. I was told I'm not eating enough. LOL Now that is something I do not hear often LOL but I'm not hungry, I am drinking my water as well. I am enjoying my tea as always. It's like when I actively take part and go look at recipes and plan meals I always do better. That's how I lost my initial weight and I have a hunch I'm going to be even better this time. I even pointed out a dessert I've been wanting to make and it's quite low in points and in calories, if I use light cream & real fruit instead of jam. I am talking about a Victoria sponge. Seems sponge and angel food cakes will fill a void on occasion nicely. I will make this for Valentine's day. I'm making a pineapple curry chicken dish for dinner, with a prawn cocktail for our starter. There will be a mixed greens salad with rice wine to sprinkle on it and then the cake along with tea. I think it will be a great meal and though not calorie free it is only a total of about 15 points each for the complete meal. I will count out the calories and let you know the amounts soon. Obviously it will be the day's main meal, I will go to the gym that day as well, burn off a few more calories. Hubs is watching his intake but not as I am. So now that I am home during the day, at least for a little while, I can make good healthy dinners so at least one meal will be good for him. I think it's from watching my Mom, but I enjoy cooking for hubby, and having it ready for him after his work day. I know, very 1940's & 50's, but he works hard and its not such a big thing to do for him (&me, hell I will be eating too LOL).  I am a very good cook, problem is I'm an even better baker. On a side note: I used too sell cheesecakes to the folks at hubs office at holiday times. Did good business. hahahaha
     I was asked on another website today if I was plus size or skinny? At first I almost wrote a sarcastic remark, so me, but I thought a moment and answered him that the question is relative. What size am I compared to what? So I said, well to many folks thinking, I am very plus size, to others not so much. To society's thinking, well I am so plus size I shouldn't have the right to breathe air. To MY way of thinking I am fine at whatever weight the scale tells me at any given time. Then I said, but to answer your question how you intended, yes I am plus size. I laughed to myself, because if he had looked at my page he would see quotes and photos of me that leave no doubt in ones mind that I am indeed a woman of some substance. He answered with good, he likes that and his ex wife was a large lady. Then he sends another message asking if he can see photos of me in only my panties and then some of me naked! Um....let me think....NO!!!!!! I didn't answer and have not heard a peep out of him again.   We've had this in a blog before, I am not a prude and have no problem taking nude photos of myself but they are not public viewing. I give it to the ladies who do and I know the guys all love seeing them and I admit I get jealous of their reactions but its not how they think. I'm jealous that these women have the freedom to do so and I'm sure if I put photos out for all to see many would look and applaud as there is something for every taste, but as I've said, a side hip or a boob with nipple covered is fine but full monty nope. Takes away, for me, the exclusivity of the photos. On the other hand I have no problem taking headshots of myself when I have make up on LMAO oh look here are some I took yesterday, my last day cleaning out my desk. 


OMG what a ham I am!!! Believe it or not I can be shy, not usually, but it does occur occasionally. 
I am being good because of my health, I want and need to get fit! I am too young to feel old!! Will I falter? I think we know the answer but being in the hospital and whats going on now with me and work has given me the hard kick in the ass I needed - FOR NOW. I may call upon some of you to give me another one down the road. I am not above asking for help when I need it and I of course offer the same to you. 
     Well guys, I'm ending this now as hubs is leaving for work by 5:45AM tomorrow and as history has proven I will also be up. Maybe I will go to the grocery store, I'm looking for warheads candy to ship overseas, apparently sour candy is in! I offered to supply these BTW, I was not asked to send them, I was only asked if I had heard of them. LOL 
Sweet dreams or good morning depending where you are. Ciao For Now

       

No comments:

Post a Comment