Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I'm Beat!

     Well today went well, I even got kudos from the director. He told me, and one other lady also was made redundant that we are handling this with such a wonderful attitude, and today we were both so helpful as she sent files to her manager and I transferred a bunch of documents to one man who is helping out on the Helpdesk and he had none of them. He told us that he was most grateful for our positive outlooks. On the whole I really had no tears, a few moments when I got misty. I know they would not fire me and this was a business choice, and who knows if I don't find anything by April the hiring freeze should be over and I may get my job back. I am onto broader pastures though, so cross your fingers for me that out there is a company looking for a hard working cherubic short round witch who brings years of experience and will give 100% always. There is I know it!!
     I am spent, though from what I have  no idea. I'm going to bed. Yesterday's blog was more interesting AND LONGER! So give it read if you haven't.  Will be back to normal blogs again
Thanks all of you. Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment