Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Bring It!!

     Well my alarm is all set, my clothes are laid out and my doctor's note saying I can go back to work is in my purse! I am ready for tomorrow. I am amused as this will be my first day on the new schedule also. It went into effect the day I went into the hospital, Dec. 10th!
      Today has been a good day! Had some great things occur and I'm feeling so much better than I have been. I will be overtaking the bathroom tonight as I am giving myself a facial and I didn't get my eyebrows waxed like I wanted to, but I'm going to lighten them tonight then I can get them waxed Saturday. I finally feel almost 100% put together.
     I was talking with my sis in law and she has started Nuti-System. I had been curious about that. She said the food is not bad at all. That's the thing I was thinking about since you eat their food. What about when you eat your own food again. How is the transition? I wish her luck and she said she signed up for 3 months. Will see how much I lose compared to her.
Well it's a short one tonight peeps. Like me lol ciao for now

1 comment:

  1. Hope your first day goes well! I guarantee you will be completely exhausted my the time you get home. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete