Sunday, January 13, 2013

Another Weekend Gone

     Well peeps it's almost 11PM and I will tell you my Sunday night was not spent watching the golden globe awards, no no, I was watching Downtown Abbey. Damn but Mr. Bates can't catch a break! Now the rest of my weekend was well, really nice.  I am not sure if it was the fact that I was really sick back there for awhile or divine intervention but hubs has been quite attentive this weekend. Not that I'm complaining mind you and it was a very nice change. We had a lovely dinner Saturday night at this cool little place that I read about on Trip Adviser and it was a great find. It's called The Wine Cellar in Leesburg VA. hopefully another visit is in the cards. Today we went for breakfast, I have no clue if this is my hubby, or if it's a pod that was placed there by Aliens, but I'll take it. LMAO   I know you're wondering, yes we had adult time too, hubs and wives do that, and again, it's a nice change. Okay I'm not going to tell tales but at one point he was nibbling (oh come on - we are all adults here!!) and I told him not to play so hard and he said if I taste milk I'll stop. I replied "oh please at this point it would be powdered milk!!" We laughed. 
It's nice to be able to laugh at any moment in time, don't you think so?
     I am not looking forward to tomorrow night though. After work I am going to the wake, for the wife of the man at work. The one I mentioned in the other blog. At least all the other people from work will be going as well. I already have my dark color ensemble ready to wear. Sigh  So sad!
     I'm going to get a bit dreamy here if I can, and it's my blog so yes I can :-D 
I was thinking today that it's kind of nice having something that we keep private and don't tell. We all do, and it can be anything, the possibilities are many. I know I do, and today my mind went to them so strongly that I could taste it!! Things that make me smile and feel so wonderful that it's hard to put into words. Have you ever had those kind of wonderful thoughts? Have you ever wondered if anyone thought of you that way? Have you ever thought that someone you met, could years from now look back and remember you and that you had effected them somehow. I would expect teachers hope so, just to name one of the possibilities. So many others. I like to think I am thought about at random times and cause a smile on someone's face for whatever reason. It's wonderful, I'm rambling and here is a fine example of something that sounded so much better in my head than after I wrote it down.  (TANGENT WARNING - BEEP BEEP - kind of) Ever see the movie National Treasure, that scene when they are buying the new clothes and she says to Gates that no one talks that way anymore and he says I know but they think it!  That is just so me. In my head the words make this roundabout wonderful poignant point but in reality it just makes most people scratch their head and ask what does she mean. I believe truly deep in my heart that there ARE a rare few that do know what I mean. At least I hope so :-D 
     I think sometimes I know why those animals in cages pace back and forth. They have so much going on in them that if they don't move they will burst. I feel that way sometimes and more so when I'm having good days. It's like I'm this huge solar panel sucking up the sun to store the energy for when it's raining out. I want to share the personal high I'm feeling, to send sparks out to everyone, there is reason to be happy, to be excited, there are always things to look forward to. Even with grim experiences hopefully something good happens, even if it takes some time. It really does sometimes too, doesn't it? This is also the reason I feel I couldn't be a "serious" writer. Oh I have stories I can think up, instantly if I must, but I am all over the place for any kind of actual novel. I'd have the reader so confused it would be like watching a Quentin Tarantino movie from the middle to the end then watching the beginning. They are sometimes hard enough to understand from the start! LMAO  So me I swear!! hehe
     Now that I have you all terribly wibbly wobbly topsy turvy, I will say good night :-D  (Meanie that I am)  Until next time I will say, Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment