Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Not Bad At All

     Well my first day back to work went well. It did take all morning to sort through all of the emails as there was a total of over 300! A lot of spam though, from things I have ordered from online and used my work email. I got through that and was briefed on some of the new things going on. One thing I felt bad for the reps was that they changed lunch for them to only a half hour. I also found out that one of the better reps will be leaving this Friday, but it happens. It was nice to see everyone again and all the welcome backs made me admittedly feel good. It also was nice to hear more than one person say "Hey you've lost weight!" Yes yes I have :-) I am going to keep working at it, we know I have plans! LOL 
     I am not as tired as a few folks said I may be, but of course I spend quite a bit of time sitting on my rear end. I get up on purpose to walk around to keep the butt checks from getting any flatter. I have that Irish but but luckily my Italian does give them a curve at the underneath, thank the gods for that!! The new sweater I bought is a little looser than I though it would be and I like that. I felt pretty today, nice new sweater, new slacks and shoes.  I am indeed a little tired but not much more than normal. This weekend I am heading out to the gym, give my Nikes a workout as well as myself. I want to sweat too, as half of the office is hacking and sneezing. Everyone is sick and the last thing I need is a cold!! My immune system is weak right now, so I'm thinking a good way to get the toxins out is to sweat them out. I am going to take a lovely steam too while I'm there. Of course I will shave my right leg and most of my left HAAHAHA I mean that I can't really shave the calf area of my left leg yet but luckily there is no real visible hair there. Guess the infection prevented hair from growing in that area, how odd the body can be. I am not going to be a lean mean fighting machine by any stretch but I WILL be a short sweet chubby petite!! LMAO I will get to my size 16 and then the boobs will be purchased. They won't be here for at least a few years as that surgery will have to paid for all by me! It's on my list for sure. Oh how I wish I could just take the fat from my tummy and put it all in my boobs, so not fair that they can't do that. I'd be real popular! hahahaha
    Of the things we plan for, and what actually gets done. I am hoping for at least 80% of what I want to come to fruition, and I know it will! Peeps, I am going to make a cup of tea, and just relax then go to bed. So I will say to you all - Ciao For Now

2 comments:

  1. Half an hour is plenty of time !!! Lunch... I wish..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even get that. Boss buys lunch so we stay at our desks and work they. Glad you had a goof day.

    ReplyDelete