Sunday, July 1, 2012

Dig That Hole - Beat That Horse

     Well the weekend is over and I for one am glad. I know what you are thinking...Glad to be going back to work?? Yes I am. I was sick all day yesterday, then at night I got drunk, why I don't know. I was mad I didn't go to my jewelry party, mad that I'm only down 54 pounds in one year, mad that I was mad, just that kind of mood. I get that way maybe once every 10 years. It's like everything is in negative, especially my feelings. I make no sense during these times. I lash out and I'm afraid I did to one who deserves none of it and I feel terrible so of course I go overboard and try to compensate and I just look stupid! I pray that I am not diminished in the eyes if my friend. I couldn't bear it!!
     Maybe the entire thing was due to the horrid weather and storm we had on Friday night. It was amazing. There were over a million and a half people with out power and even this morning (day and a half later) when we went out to get breakfast it felt like a bad comedy movie. We went to Dunkin Doughnuts for veggie wraps and they were closed, then we went to the diner and they were closed. We go one other place and they were wall to wall packed. So we go get gas and figure we can at least get coffee but nope they had the pumps working but the electric for the store part was still out - ARRGGH - so back to the car to drive further to the grocery store to buy breakfast fare. Looks promising as people were going in. We were greeted by a lady stating that although they were open they had no: meat, eggs, milk, cheese, yogurt, basically no dairy at all. No frozen either. Only dry goods so back to the car ad we drive a bit more to find a burger king open. So we went there, got salads for breakfast. LOL  We are lucky as the power grids by me are underground. (yes a 2 block radius) Lights still flickered though. Where I get my nails done still had no phones and they were so glad to see me today. I was the only one in the shop LOL 
    So all this is why I want to get back to work, I want to talk to my friend. I want a schedule. I just want to make myself be not so impetuous, to be who I was 3 years ago. She is here most of the time but  she stepped away briefly this weekend, she won't be doing that again anytime soon.  (There is great rejoicing)   So my peeps, it's short & sweet tonight...Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment