Thursday, July 5, 2012

What Tomorrow Brings or (I hate not knowing, ya know?)

     Well for me it brings a follow up visit to my doctor to check and see if my midichlorians are where they should be. LOL No I jest, I used the Farce! BWAHAHAHA  Oh somebody stop me!!!  ;-)  I just need to get checked again, as last time my white blood cell count was high and so they just want to make sure that it has returned to a normal levels or should they start to be a little concerned and run more tests.  I tell you this brings me to my blog. I hate not knowing!!
     I would rather be told that something terrible is going to occur than wondering about it.  This is one reason the hubs skin condition drives me totally bonkers!! I refuse to believe no one knows the cause of the itch, or that they dismiss it easily with a blanket generic term that basically means they don't know.  Eczema was alwasy my guess but this has grown way beyond any I have ever seen or experienced. Steroid creams do little at this point. I want to find this out. I go online to see if I can find stories of people with similar issues and they are out ther and every one of them is doing the same thing and being told the same thing. Now if this many people suffer this way, wouldn't you think that a cure would be found. I often wonder do they purposely not find out the casue as to make more money in creams and lotions. It's frustrating and aggrivating, but I wil keep looking.
    I also wonder what the future will be for me. What will it be like when I go to England finally, what will it feel like to be in a dress 3 sizes smaller than I am now? I wonder wonder who oo oo oo - who wrote the book of love? I just wish I could get a glimpse of what may happen, much like Scrooge did in A Christmas Carol. How wonderful to know things that will help you. Of course along with this you will see things that you may not want to see. Now, when I used to read tarot cards on a regular basis, (Don't laugh) I was validated when I asked a girl had she told her boyfriend yet. She asked what? I replied that you are pregnant! She starred at me an said she only found out the day before, but I saw it in the cards. I'm speaking truth here folks. Used to surprise myself a little too on occasin , but years have passed and I am very rusty and would not atempt it now. I told people by allowing them a glimpse tot he future we already are altering it. Makes sense becasue even on a subconsious level if we know something is going to happen we will prepare for it and by doing so change the entire scene. 
     I myself have penned the phrase, "The past gives us strength to deal with the future" I want to know so much ans of course that trickles down to personal relationships. We have discussed this before and my curious nature can put some people off. I don't mean to, it's just how I am.  It's one reason you DO want me on your trivial pursuit team LOL I know lots about nothing, hmmm maybe I should run for Congress! hehe Well we really don't know what the future holds, we can plan and dream and work towards goals but the final plays are a mystery. Since my name is neither Sherlock Holmes or Agatha Christie I will leave the mysteries alone (for now)  So quick tonight peeps, and I will end here. Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment