Monday, July 16, 2012

Yep I'm Weird (but truly harmless and adorable)

     An afternoon post! How rare for me, but the day is a bit mellow for a Monday, which I am rather enjoying, as it's a nice change from last week. (happy bunny)   As for the title of my blog, I figured I would state the obvious as part as an explanation into my mind. Scary place and only the bravest if the brave even attempt access. Thanks the Gods for those few friends who do! :-D
     The weekend was a weekend, as I wrote in my previous blog, nothing major to speak of so I kept it short. Thing is my thumb is getting better but the weather has been very humid and it's messing up my breathing. I don't mention it when I speak to my friends as, well, I don't like being negative when I speak with them but the ones who truly know me, know that I am not 100%. They pick up on it and I tend to brush past it and make some dumb remarks. I have an inhaler for when these allergies (and they are allergies, I do not have asthma)  act up but it has not helped me today. I went to the gym this morning, came home and started to have the breathing issue again. It happened last night as well, which makes for a restless sleep.  My arm is being annoying as well as I am having trouble lifting it, we did mass storage room re arranging and I think I pinched a nerve. It's just annoying, I'll live LOL
     Now back to what I was originally saying. My friends many times add or subtract to my moods. Not fair to them I know but I don't like when I don't hear from them.  I know it's because I am so vocal (or emails or calls ), that I just want them to be the same way. Of course life doesn't allow this all the time AND they are NOT me, so they are not going to think like that. Here's the catch that makes this my own issue! I know they care about me but as people's lives get busy I still wish it was like it was when life was a little more slow. Conversations were a little different, and the reality of the situation is we are closer than ever but, well I dont' know!! I don't want to go back to the way it was as I adore my friends and how far we have come but just sometimes I miss the newness I guess, the getting to know each other. We have attained the closeness and are comfortable in that, and love each other, but I get scared that I am not enough, and have gotten too boring and not worth it.  It's like I ask the hubs sometimes, "If we met now, would you still court me?" I mean it's not as involved as that, it's not an "IN LOVE" scenario but it is a love and caring one.  I'm weird I told you that and if you are one of my dear friends you KNOW THIS!!  LOL
      Man - I need a vacation, or new batteries!! HAHAHAHAHA  Bottom line to all my friends, you know how I feel about you all ad nasuem , so I will just chill out and relax, live my life as I need to do things in my life too. I will include you as much as I can, and don't change yourselves to calm my paranoia, I love you guys just as you are. How could I not as my friends are awesome!!  I'm selfish, I'm sorry, but I enjoy the company of my friends more than anything!!
    Well if you still are reading  thanks much  ;-D   I was speaking to my friend in England today and he told me it's been raining non stop there which sucks!! I am looking forward to watching the Olympics and I am picturing rain dates piling up.   Now I am headed there next fall and I know it will be cooler weather (yay) but is it possible to get snow in September/October?  I would like to actually go while the youngins are out of school, I need to speak with my friend and work out dates as I plan on buying my ticket by this years end. I am also planning a trip to Canada with the hubs this year for our anniversary. I mentioned it to him and he was in accord with the idea.  I want a proper vaca.  I have never had one since we have been married. Nothing for our 10th annvesary or our 40th or 50th birthdays and I'm sorry but these happen only once and that window has closed. So I am taking up the guantlet and planning. I want to have things to talk about, go places, take pictures and gather memories. My soul is that of a nomad and I have let it lay quiet for too long. NOT A GOOD THING!  I have tons of wonderful vacation pictures from other people's vacations! LOL Time to add my own to this.   I'm adorable and need to let others see this.  hehehehe  I'm looking forward to meeting people and making new friends!
    Oh man I am such a crazy lady but in reality I am just venting my thoughts. Dearest friends do not worry, I am still the lovable round chick you care about but I needed to say what's in my head. To clear it kind of. I will not act any different nor will I be any weirder (not possible I know lol) I just want to share experiences with those I care about, I don't think that's really too odd.    
    Wow I needed to get that off my chest.. so until next time, maybe even tonight I will say  Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment