Thursday, July 19, 2012

Ouch and Sheesh!

     Okay tonight's blog is being written using one had as my left arm is in a sling. A pinched nerve, or so I thought was the cause. The doctor checked me and well I am on meds since the x-rays show nothing but he had me mo e my head abd neck ans he was a bit suspect of the results. Hoping this heals with the anti-inflamatory drugs and pain meds because if nit then I must have a MRI done.  May be compression at the start of my spine on my neck! Oh joy!! I knew all the excersise would hurt me LOL Actually the more I do now the better. I need to do even more I am thinking.
     Did have good news though, remeber I said I gained back weight and I then re-lost it. Well Dr. weighed me and I am down 16 pounds again, so I am going back in the right direction :-0 Total of 58 , I'll take it and I do walk the treadmil more and I am striving to get as fit as I can and still be about a size 14/16. You CAN be both!!
     I wanted to pop in and let you know what is up but since I am writing one handed it will be a short blog. Thankfully I use my right hand for most things ;-D  lol
Check it out:

Sorry it's blurry
 As always, Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment