Wednesday, July 18, 2012

So You Want To Be A Millonaire?

     Good luck on even keeping your job. Not me, thank the Gods, but a good friend of mine. It seems that as of mid August she may be laid off. Part of the government cut backs, and she works for the state of PA. I feel so bad for her, wish I could help. Giving her the website for my company to see if they have anything near her that may fit what she does, but other than that, I have no answers. It's no secret I am not a huge Obama fan, and it's only recently I have been doing my homework, so to speak. I am not thrilled with either top candidate and I am very sad for my country. It just seems to be getting worse and worse for us so called "middle class"  There really is no more middle class. Back when I was a child, my parents were considered, "Upper Middle Class" they had a good income, lived in the suburbs and owned a home of their own. Since the year 2000 (or there abouts) I have seen the value of my home in NY go from the mid to upper $700,000.00's to about $530,000.00. Granted for my dad who paid $19,000.00 back in 1962 that seems like a gold mine to him, but really it's terrible. Housing has plummeted although in the last few years its very very slowly rising a bit. Nothing to shout about though. I heard and I must check to see if this is true or not, that Obama is trying to pass a bill that if you sell your home in the later part of 2012 to 2013 you will be hit with a 3.4% sales tax that will go towards - get this, Obama care!! What?? Im being taxed for health care when I sell a home?  This is riduclous!!!  The entire Obamacare is ridiculous and not thought out at all. I realize that nothing is perfect and many other countries with socialized medicine are broke in that area, but I can't understand why selling my house should in ANY WAY be taxed for health care!! I need to read to find if this is actualy true, I will let you know. I do realize that the money must come from somewhere but home sales??
     Today has been a very rough day, afternoon meeting amounted to bupkis!! I am in pain due to the pinched nerve in my arm or neck and no ibuprophan in sight and aspirin doesnt cut it. I did have some bright spots today but they are surprises and I cant really discuss them at the moment but I'm grinning right now thinking of it.  LOL
     Okay lets talk social networks.  Why is it that even on these I'm not in the cool clicks!!? :-D  I can't win, I post cool stuff that I like but I dont get the questions and comments these others get. I know its stupid but you start to think whats wrong with you? Why wont you play with me? LOL I also mean real questions or comments. I cant begin to tell you how many people message me that they want to F@*K me and have no problem being descriptive about this.  I've even had pics sent, which is why I always use my phone to open the site during working hours. My luck the screen would freeze on a bad pic. Yay for the delete button, some are not bad if I'm honest BWAHAHAHA, but yes, even they get deleted.  I can only imagine what I'd get if I posed naked like so many of the ladies on there. hehehe  I won't though, not my style, plus my tits are no where big enough! I dont blame any of the men or ladies who comment on them as I have liked many of them myself, just weird sometimes.  I just want to meet people to hang out with and have a drink with, ya know? Why is that so hard to do?
     Roar, bitch, moan , complain, yep I've covered it all tonight  HAHAHAHAHA  I can't wait for the weekend to arrive, going for drinks, speaking of that, with my old neighbors. We are going to a brewery in the area thats having a funk/jazz night. SOOOO looking forward to it, will be fun to catch up.
     Tomorrow is the new bridge and woo hoo, so I'm wrapping this up as its almost 8pm, Until next time peeps I say, Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment