Sunday, July 29, 2012

Wine and Cheese

     Was the rule of the day. After Saturday night being a bitch. Not going into it, same old same old. Person falling, helpless feelings, that quieted down and led way to Sunday.
    Sunday was a better day by 1000%. I woke up early around 6 but was so tired I fell back asleep until 10. Woke up and then hubs made breakfast which was a nice surprise. We ate and talked for a little while. He had to run out and buy some electronics for the office, so I took the opportunity to finally try to do my own gel nails.  So I had taken off old ones before but this time I actually got out my trusty salon UV lamp and gave myself a manicure then did the gel color. It was very easy as I used to love doing my nails and after going for years and now having the gel nails done at least 1 dozen times over the past year I felt confident. So here is the final outcome, what do you think? Do I have a future as a nail technician? LOL 
     So now I get to the wine & cheese part of our day.  I went to Whole Foods to buy chicken to cook for dinner. I went past the cheese counter and it all looked so good. We don't eat sweets for dessert and I had already bought grapes and peaches so I thought to myself...SELF!!....lets get some cheese too. So I looked and got a really nice wedge of  Wensleydale cheese that had cherries in it! Then I turned and walked to the wine aisle and bought a nice Chardonnay. So right now I am feeling quite sated as we dined on  BBQ chicken, with homemade cole slaw and grilled brussel sprouts. Followed up by the grapes, wine and cheese a little later and yes a little smoke, oh and add my Vicodin as my arm is hurting, yes add all those together and I am in a very nice place right now. How different 24 hours can make you feel. I love the feeling I have right now, I wish I could bottle it and drink it when I am feeling frustrated or upset. How wonderful that would be if we could do that. LOL
     I really have not a lot to talk about, I know that's happened a lot lately, but life gets in the way sometimes of things you would rather do. I do need to bake my Lammas bread for Wednesday. I am writing a small ritual I want to do on this Sabbath. It's the first of the harvest festivals. I will talk more about this tomorrow. I'm sure you are all chomping at the bit to hear! BWAHAHAHAHA
     So until then I will say, as always, Ciao For Now

   

No comments:

Post a Comment