Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Lightning

     Was all around me tonight peeps.  I went to the grocery store after work and I could see the edge of the storm rolling in. In the clouds you could see the lightning. No rain, not yet. When I left the store, the heavens had opened up. I had no umbrella but I walked steadily towards my car as the rain felt good. I ADORE walking in a summer rain! Anyway, by this time the lightning was just incredible. It was very strong and it lit up the sky with each strike. I love a good thunderstorm, it's so energizing. Well made it home but got drenched getting into the house, but now I am here drinking a nice cup of tea and just de-compressing. 
     Tomorrow (July 4th) of course is a holiday here in the United States. It falls mid-week, so unless you got the two days prior or the 2 after all you got is a day off. I'll take it!! Nice break if you ask me.  Have nothing planned, and the forecast calls for rain. So it's a lazy Mid-week day, again - I'll take it!!!
     I do not have a long or even interesting blog tonight so I will post again tomorrow. So until then, Happy 4th of July, and for my friends in England, thank you for the holiday :-)

Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment