Monday, July 23, 2012

Sunday round up

Ever look in the mirror and just wonder how you got there? I mean you think about your life and where you are, then imagine the what if's. What I'd I continued school early on? What if I dated someone else? There was a movie out years ago card "Sliding Doors" that basically asks those questions. If you haven't seen it, I recommend it! See although I often wonder what would have happened if I turned right instead of left. I also believe that we always meet who we are meant to meet! It's like our souls look for each other no matter what. People often think your soulmate is the love iof your life and yes they may be but they could also be that person who you are so comfortable around,the one you liked the instant you saw them! I was talking about this with friends Saturday night! I'm not a big beer drinker but several bottles later I was deep in discussion on this topic. I always say my opinion is free and worth every penny. Lol We discussed the fact if dopplegangers. I had always heard there are 6 people who look just like you. 6?! Not sure where they got that number from. Funny story - a friend of mine was at a gas station and he was talking to the check out lady and pointed and said "OMG that man looks just like me" the girl looks and says oh heck he really does. The guy turns around and calls my friend an ass. You see it was he twin brother and they were teasing the cashier - poor girl - hilarious I thought!! Lol. Really though 5 more of me? Scary thought! I'm here at just after midnight enjoying the effects of my pain killer. I don't think I'll need my sling tomorrow but I need to remember to eat when I take my muscle relaxers. Man they tear up your insides if you don't, not to mention make you dizzy. I do feel better so I am thinking pinched nerve is correct, and happy it's not a compression in my neck. Well at least I don't think it is. I do feel better though and have a teeny bit of strength back in my arm. Peeps even so, the meds make me sleepy so I'm ending here. Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment