Tuesday, July 17, 2012

As The Sun Sets In The West

    I swear I think someone has a little round voodoo doll and is sticking pins in it. By noon I felt like I was 100 years old. The morning started off well enough although I woke up at about 4AM because I had to wee. NO!!! It's not incontinence as one dear friend insisted on my facebook page. HAHA I had to laugh though because I did go to the toilet. I was going to go to the gym but having to dial in from home to a web conference call, I decided against it and tried to get back to sleep. About 5:45, after hub's last alarm sounded I finally dozed off. I woke to him leaving and kissing my butt cheek that had sneaked out from under the covers. I them fell asleep until about half seven. My arm started to hurt right away, and I think I will have to go to the doctor to get some muscle relaxers. I took a tylenol with codiene and had a rum & coke but nope still hurt. This is what I mean by feeling like 100. Let me tell you, washing your hair and everything else when your left arm is not working proper is not the fun it sounds like. On the plus side my thumb is SO much better, still wearing the brace at night for a few more nights but yep thumb is all sorted out! I tell you I had less aches when I weighed 50+ pounds more LOL   I think the problem is when I go to the gym I try to do too much and I just did a bone head move and am paying for it now.  Aw but this too shall pass.  Other than that and my allergies I'm fine.  LOL Yes the sultry blonde sniffling, sneezing, holding her arm against her,  paints quite a picture - oh boy, stand in line fellas...she's HOT!!   HAHAHA NOT!!!
     The day was a good one though despite the QuasiMoto stance. Had a few laughs online, OMG a friend posted one hell of a funny pic. I'm not going to post it but lets just say I will never view Piglet the same again ever!  We had a brief musical interlude this afternoon. I was listening to my Itunes on my phones and let my director hear Emilie Sande, he said she had a nice voice but too mellow for him, several other folks downloaded her cd right then. LOL Then one other gal played hers and we started talking about music and it was fun. So many types of music to chooz from. Had a thumbs up when I played my Adele and Depeche Mode from the new guy and felt good that I knew who Ms. Manaj and Rihanna are so I'm hip  hahaaha Throw in Usher for good measure. See as far as rap goes and hip hop , techno, I know the songs but not always who does them. Go back to the 80's and early -mid 90's and I know them. I love music of all kinds!! I want to go dance so bad but I need to find that voodoo doll of me first , who the hell knows what could happen ;-0  
     My smile is back, I lost it over the weekend  but it's back. I can be moody and needy and I dont like being that way but good with the bad right. I'm not overly bitchy, and I'm not mean (not by choice) sometims I do talk too fast and feel the need to over compensate if i may have gone too far in one direction. 
    I do have one piece of news I get my permanent bridge put n on Thursday morning. I wish I had money for the other one as I love the temp one. The dentist asked me if i wanted him to file down my front tooth as there is a little dip in it. I said no, I like it. LOL It's a perfect little imperectopn that makes me me.  I have found that often the things you label as an imperfection, is just that thing that attracts someone to you. 
    Now I am going to go as today although good has not been earth shattering as far as thoughts in my head go. So go read my naughty story as it shows only 2 people have read it. LOL  You are all busted!! hehe  Would love to know what you think? Do I have a career writing adult novels? ;-D   So until next time Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment