Sunday, July 15, 2012

Lat's Get Back To (Pardon The Expression) Normal

     What a weird week it was last week. Work was odd and ended by me working until about quarter to 10PM. So I got home and made friends with a bottle of wine.  Saturday arrived and with it the humidity. I made a huge container of ice tea. Unsweetened so you can sweeten as you like. I squeeze limes and splenda into mine.  I really love tea, I can say that with the strongest conviction. I like it hot, I like it iced. With milk or without and I also have used it in recipes. You can even add rum to it and that my friends makes it perfection!! LOL  I'm having a glass right now, as the night is winding down. True Blood is the television show of choice tonight. I know it's campy but I enjoy it! 
      Okay peeps, I lost 2 pounds this past week, and I think it may have been more but I have been drinking so much ice tea and water and well, shall we say not expelling it as much as one might think. I think I have water weight, lol. Who knows, weight is odd, I can go a week without losing then bam in 1 day lose 5 pounds. I am still less than I was a week ago :-)    Bad news though. Remember the cool dress I bought. Well it arrived on Friday and it's a little snug. I don't like the way it falls. Now, I love the dress but I'm going to have to lose about 10 -15 lbs more to fit it as I want to. I'm cook with that, It gives me something to work towards.  It's a life long process.  See, I know this blog is about losing weight and issues I have but I don't want to make this more boring than it is. I want to add saucy stories or put pics up that may be funny. Talk about things that interest me, hoping that they interest you as well. Tonight Im closing early but I will be back tomorrow with my soapbox and I will chat about a few things on my mind. Our health care system is one of them.  So until tomorrow peeps I wisdh you a wonderful night, go read my older blogs you've missed and we'll meet back here. :-) Until then, Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment