Saturday, July 28, 2012

Just Wonder

     You don't have to read this today as I just need to get some things out and I know this will be a bit defeatist sounding. Plus side the morning was good but this afternoon is changing that, as the weather is changing from sunny to rain tonight. My arm is all tingly and it goes across my back. I am afraid I am going to have to go for the MRI :-(
     I have been so good eating wise and yet I feel I look bigger, I feel weighted down. I can't, well, have fun time because my fooking arm, I am right handed but use my left hand for certain things. I can't reciprocate  and I feel terrible because I want to and I get afraid, I so want to please, it's well deserved too.   I have an entire storeroom of items against a wall in my bedroom and I try to pick stuff up and move them back but i can't lift them. I feel useless and I so want to do things that I just can't at the moment. I know this is temporary but it sucks!!! I have trouble getting dressed and even putting on deodorant is hard as I have a horrid time lifting my arm.  I have hours that are fine and then BAM!!
    
     Good news, the USA woman's soccer won today against Columbia. Everyone is making fun of Queen Elizabeth's facial expressions, poor woman. She is old people!! Although I must admit the one that said "Look at all the countries I used to run" made me laugh. I am having yet another cup of tea and going to read my kindle as I just don't feel up to seeing a friends band play tonight. I just hope I get to the bottom of my arm issue, I need my arm.  I have things I need to do for a few people and I am looking forward to doing them so I need to be right as rain.
    I refuse to wallow in self pity, so thank you for allowing my indulgence. Will be back tomorrow, ciao for now!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment